Just what I read..

Inspired by Nancy Pearl's "Book Lust Journal." I knew I would lose my book journal if I didn't keep it online.

Thursday, October 27, 2005

Book Lust Journal by Nancy Pearl

I ran into King's English Bookshop today to see if they had any extra stamped Lemony Snicket books. (They didn't - Publisher's restrictions). As I walked in, I spotted a beautiful pocket sized book by Nancy Pearl.
I loved the first page and the concept. I'll admit that I agree with Nancy - "I would give almost anything to go back to being a kid and having a blank notebook in which I would write down the author and title of each book as I finished reading it."
I'll admit that I started writing down titles and authors this year but some months I just didn't find the time to record everything.
As Nancy says "What treasures have I lost track of, all for the want of a notebook and the self-discipline to write it all down?"

Since I know I would misplace a paper notebook (as I have several times - I'm still missing the hot pink book my Grandma bought to teach me her "secret" canning recipes). I decided the safest place is online.

Unfortunately, Book Lust was already taken.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home