Just what I read..

Inspired by Nancy Pearl's "Book Lust Journal." I knew I would lose my book journal if I didn't keep it online.

Sunday, December 18, 2005

Snowmen at Night and Snowmen at Christmas

I had to get and read these books when I heard Caralyn and Mark Buehner on AM820 talking about the day that they came out in the yard and found that their snowman had moved across the yard and obtained a can of soup from somewhere. The incident stuck with them and the subject of what Snowmen do when its night and no one is looking stuck with them. Caralyn does the storylines and Mark illustrates the books. All of the illustrations are also picture searches. So the books are fun every time you look at them. The box set that the link takes you too contains both books.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home