Just what I read..

Inspired by Nancy Pearl's "Book Lust Journal." I knew I would lose my book journal if I didn't keep it online.

Saturday, December 20, 2008

The Wolf by Jean Johnson

The Wolf (The Sons of Destiny, Book 2) The Wolf by Jean Johnson


My review


rating: 2 of 5 stars
Okay really having trouble getting through this book. From the picture in the back, I assume the author is over 17 and has had sex with a man at least once in her life. Maybe she wrote this when she was younger and a virgin and never really re-edited?

The feminist diatribes really don't add to the story. I'm at least halfway through it, I should be able to finish it. Definitely not up to the standards of the first. Hopefully the 3rd will be better?

Did actually finish it, the fight scene was worth slogging through the rest of it.


View all my reviews.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home