Just what I read..

Inspired by Nancy Pearl's "Book Lust Journal." I knew I would lose my book journal if I didn't keep it online.

Sunday, May 31, 2009

His Mistress by Morning - Elizabeth Boyle

His Mistress By Morning (Avon Romantic Treasure) His Mistress By Morning by Elizabeth Boyle


My review


rating: 4 of 5 stars
If you could have a wish, and only one change in your life could affect that change, would you do it? Would you give up your place in society to have the man you loved? If it cost him and his family everything would you still do it? An inherited ring gives Charlotte the chance to be the love of Marlowe's life. However, instead of the steady man she knows, Marlowe is now a rake and Charlotte is no longer accepted in polite society since she is Marlowe's mistress. Is the wish worth it?


View all my reviews.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home