Just what I read..

Inspired by Nancy Pearl's "Book Lust Journal." I knew I would lose my book journal if I didn't keep it online.

Sunday, February 19, 2006

Are you ready for a LifeChange?

I've read many motivational books, many of them are geared to selling, many are geared to men, and many only apply to those in the corporate world. Finally, I’ve found a motivational book geared for women who believe that their families are more important that money. I have to admit that I’ve signed up for the mini-course which I’m not sure is still being offered. I’ve accomplished more and been more focused for the last month. I haven’t accomplished everything but I’ve done most of it. It’s definitely been of benefit to me and I recommend it to everyone who isn’t happy with the rut that they are currently in. Connie Sokol is talking from life experience as the mother of 5 children. Learn more at www.lifechangeprogram.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home