Just what I read..

Inspired by Nancy Pearl's "Book Lust Journal." I knew I would lose my book journal if I didn't keep it online.

Monday, May 08, 2006

The Runaway Mother

It’s not often that I find a book that I wish I could afford to buy for everyone. This 71 page book by Carol Lynn Pearson is one of those that I wish I could just buy a case of and pass them out to every woman who doesn’t think she’s doing a good job as a mother.
Let’s face it, only the most perfect among us hasn’t wished that she could do as Alison does and check into a hotel and have a weekend just pampering herself without the kids. We all need to appreciate ourselves and all we do. We all accomplish so much without even realizing it. Do yourself a favor and read this either from the library or buy it for yourself. It’s on sale from the publisher until Mother’s Day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home